Robotics Automation Lead
While some people can see only the path in front of them, you're looking for routes that no one's ever taken. So go on - use your imagination to completely change the auto industry.
AutoNation - America’s largest automotive retailer is looking for qualified people to join our team. AutoNation has been named “America’s Most Admired” automotive retailer for 5 of the past 6 years by Fortune magazine. Our ability to perform at such a high level is directly related to the efforts of our talented team of professionals, and we’re looking for more great
people to join our team. AutoNation offers unlimited earning potential, with an extremely generous compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits. Top performers deserve top pay-If you have the Drive, We have the Vehicle.
AutoNation is growing its Robotic Process Automation (RPA) capability aimed at transforming many aspects of our business operations – and we’re looking for the right individual, with the right fundamental skills, to begin this exciting, forward-looking work for our business.
If you have strong system design, integration skills and project management experience, and a general technology background, the RPA Center of Excellence (CoE) team could be an excellent next step for your career.
As a leader of the RPA Center of Excellence team, working closely with multiple crossfunctional business group associates and senior management, the Robotic Automation Lead will oversee and direct the planning and implementation of multiple bots within and across specific business groups. He/she will be responsible for leading CoE implementation
activities and the bot’ development aspects of the RPA project. This may include: allocation and coordination of resources, formulating best-practices, user training, proactively monitoring issues and risks and driving timely solutions. The CoE resides within the crossbusiness SSC-IT Services organization.
▪ Design and develop a “catalog” of automated bots to maximize reuse across AutoNation, utilizing all process automation
processes provided by Automation Anywhere for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
▪ Ensure that RPA deliverables are following standard best-practices and automation framework.
▪ Maintain a current and thorough understanding of process automation and Automation Anywhere products and services.
▪ Track automation projects in each business group, assigning CoE resources as needed.
▪ Manage and prioritize RPA opportunities.
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline.
▪ Minimum 5 years of experience on system integration and/or automation projects.
▪ 3 years of programming experience in C# and/or Visual Basic, .NET, SQL/Stored Procedures or other Logic Driven Solution
▪ Automation Anywhere Enterprise ver. 11.0 and above experience is a strong plus.
▪ Should have led projects in Robotics Automation space, encompassing all project stages, from process identification, solution design, testing, UAT and delivery/transition to production support.
▪ Should have a good blend of Technology and Business Process Management (BPM) knowledge.
▪ Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
Medical & cancer insurance
Choose from several plan providers, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other additional full insured options. In addition, we have company paid cancer insurance.
Visit the dentist and receive preventive and diagnostic services at little or no cost.
Flexible spending accounts
Contribute up to $2,550 in tax-free funds in our optional health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
Save hundreds of dollars off your insurance premiums by taking a free biometric screening provided by AutoNation.
Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Provided by AutoNation at no cost to you.
Continue receiving a source of income if you are unable to work because of illness, pregnancy or non-job-related injury.