Manager, IT Audit Services
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
While some people can see only the path in front of them, you're looking for routes that no one's ever taken. So go on - use your imagination to completely change the auto industry.
The Manager, IT Audit Services will develop, manage and perform information technology (IT) audit reviews both independently and with the help of external consultants, to assess the Company’s compliance with documented internal security controls and processes. Assist the Director, IT Audit Services with control consultation and design reviews. Identify and facilitate the remediation of compliance risk factors and performance-related issues regarding existing IT systems, products, and applications as well as proposed IT projects. The results of this work are reported to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, AutoNation Senior Management, and the VP, Audit Services on a regular basis.
The Manager, IT Audit Services will work closely with multiple teams within the Audit Department including Audit Services, Controls Assurance, Accounting Policies and Compliance and external consultants hired to provide assistance with annual IT SOX reviews and other IT audit projects. Additionally, the Manager, IT Audit Services is expected to build relationships with various Information Technology teams including Governance, Risk & Compliance, Infrastructure, Application Development, Program Management, Information Security, and Technology Operations.
- Participate in and oversee the planning, development, management, and execution of test plans
- Assist with providing direction and supervision to external consultants for annual IT SOX reviews and other IT audit projects.
- Act as an advisor to management on business controls impacted by IT through direct interaction and as a member of various project teams.
- Contribute to the development of the annual IT audit plan by leveraging knowledge of existing internal controls and assessing operational effectiveness and efficiencies across the organization. Evaluate internal control environments including competency and integrity of senior management.
- Write audit reports and present reports to Senior Management.
- Build and maintain effective professional relationships within Company to assure a strong working knowledge of current business and IT issues and risks.
- 5 years public accounting or equivalent.
- 3 years of IT Audit experience.
- BS in Accounting or Management Information Systems or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, visible and challenging position without day-to-day supervision
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects and to perform ad hoc assignments on short notice.
- All position descriptions should include the following:
- Must meet company’s requirements for employment.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
- Master’s Degree and/or MBA CPA, CISM, CIPP, PCI, or Six Sigma Certifications.
- Automotive retail audit experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform technology-based data mining and analytics with ACL and/or Access.
Medical & cancer insurance
Choose from several plan providers, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other additional full insured options. In addition, we have company paid cancer insurance.
Visit the dentist and receive preventive and diagnostic services at little or no cost.
Flexible spending accounts
Contribute up to $2,550 in tax-free funds in our optional health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
Save hundreds of dollars off your insurance premiums by taking a free biometric screening provided by AutoNation.
Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Provided by AutoNation at no cost to you.
Continue receiving a source of income if you are unable to work because of illness, pregnancy or non-job-related injury.