Director of Identity and Access Management (I&AM)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
While some people can see only the path in front of them, you're looking for routes that no one's ever taken. So go on - use your imagination to completely change the auto industry.
***Will consider candidates based in White Plains, NY and Irving, TX.***
As the Director of Identity and Access Management (I&AM), you will be a leader in the AutoNation Corporate Information Security organization. This role will be responsible for building a robust I&AM program for the corporation and will report directly to the CISO.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an expert in building, executing and managing enterprise I&AM initiatives in complex organizational environments with over 30,000 users and high turnover rates.
- Have demonstrated experience in creating IAM processes, implementing and integrating appropriate technologies, and evolving/maturing organizational cultures and processes.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence all project and portfolio stakeholders; communicate highly relevant information to both executive leaders and individual contributors in an effective manner, and managing the demand/supply of project resources.
- Develop and implement appropriate Key Performance Indicators and metrics to demonstrate program health and status; including development of scorecards/dashboards.
- Effectively collaborate with Directors, Managers, and Team Members across Information Technology and business units including HR, Legal, Field Operations, etc. to build consensus and drive results.
- Manage and lead a matrixed team of high performing individuals across multiple business units and regional areas, including vendors.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of successfully delivering large I&AM project-portfolios in a fast-paced environment with accountability for deadlines and value propositions.
- Manage project budgets and scope, identify risks, and conduct contingency planning.
- This role is a direct report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or related field. MBA and/or CISM, CISSP preferred.
- 8-12 years' experience leading deployments of large-scale I&AM projects; should include comprehensive experience as a leader in an IT to business interface role.
- Demonstrated experience managing direct reports, as well as teams within large cross functional projects
- Strong technical expertise in I&AM solutions. Deep knowledge of the processes and supporting technologies with an ability to weight the pros and cons of various solutions and apply them.
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders, and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Experience working successfully in a high matrix organization.
Medical & cancer insurance
Choose from several plan providers, such as Blue Cross Blue Shield, or other additional full insured options. In addition, we have company paid cancer insurance.
Visit the dentist and receive preventive and diagnostic services at little or no cost.
Flexible spending accounts
Contribute up to $2,550 in tax-free funds in our optional health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
Save hundreds of dollars off your insurance premiums by taking a free biometric screening provided by AutoNation.
Basic life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
Provided by AutoNation at no cost to you.
Continue receiving a source of income if you are unable to work because of illness, pregnancy or non-job-related injury.